Miyerkules, Hunyo 1, 2011

New Beginning

I am a blogger way back year 2008.... whoah it has been 3 years.... and now i am starting again and yet blogger of something virtual to me.... No idea of the place called Machete. I have seen pictures, but would it be enough... I have to cope up with the situation.... 


I have same feelings the first time i have sex.... Clueless, Naive


Because of that I am able to make a POEM suited of what i felt that time....


Here its is... Folks read.... please





Getting Laid

It’s really a nice one;
I really gave my best shot…
I dunno what to do at first….
I just did it on instinct…
I just followed the rhythm…
And go with the flow…
We continued guiding each other…
And make the best out of it…
We’ve done both our parts…
And felt satisfied…
We know we performed well…
And it’s ok for a first at least…
I don’t know what to say…
Can’t describe what i felt….
Looking forward for the next…
Coz it’s nice to be get laid….

Gets? thats exactly what i felt
Heres your reward on reading my post...
YUMMINESS....




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento